BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Randomly random website of the Day!




Happy Monday all! I found a website a bit more bizarre than this here blog!

www.file-swap.com

So if you are as random as me, check it out. However, I do not assume responsibility upon getting addicted.

Seriously, after you submit a file from your computer you get one back from some other strange stranger's computer that they submitted. It's so weird & just plain dumb all wrapped up nice & neatly together until you stumble upon a somewhat total left park one. Then, it's kinda worth the 30 seconds of your time, kinda maybe, well for me which isn't saying much I guess. I appreciate the koo-koo abroad submissions which is where the addiction comes into play. Once you get a good one, you want to keep going to see if you can top the weirder one you just got. Anyways...

I have attached a few of my favorites. I particularly adore the man at the beach. Nothing like seeing a poor fella trying to find treasure in the sand but losing a shoe in the process...dig deeper buddy...beyond the metal bottle caps you're sure to find the pirates chest, I have faith in you!!

Then, I just threw in the bearded runner aka TeenWolf for kicks. Nothing like a jog in the mountains with a giant beard & extrememly short shorts. He might be on a man hunt for the ladies & brought along a few of his drinking buddies. Dude to the right may not make it so keep an eye on him & doesn't drop from the pack.

Okay & the last one, I have no idea...gotta love a Russian scale that you can't read...a good way to keep a positive image about yourself especially around Thanksgiving & Christmas...hey, I just ate a whole pie & now I only weigh SDFIOHNOWE - yes!!!

0 comments: