BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

One man's trash is another man's treasure...



So, you've heard the phrase - One man's trash is another man's treasure. Well, not in this case, my friend, sorry!

Whenever I need a 10 minute afternoon boost to get me through the rest of the day at work, I ever so quietly take a quick browsing of craigslist...ahhh...the joy of laughing at how ridiculous people can be when no one knows who they are!!

I've never seen so much crazy sh*t posted in one spot before. I mean there are certain links I don't even dare to click on in fear of what I might find (ie Personals)..I'm not even going to go there, I bet there are some creepy deepy people lurking in that area. Not that I'm looking but if it's as good as some crazy rip roaring posts in the other areas, it leads to the curiosity of the rest of the site.

The section that gives me that warm tummy feeling is all the crap posted under "Free". I think they outta post their face along with the junk they are trying to give away. I bet there'd be a lot less listings. I wouldn't dare to claim that I owned & was trying convince someone to take all my icky stuff! Seriously, it's quite hilarious. I only click on the ones with pictures because those give you the best click your heels laughter.

See EXHIBITS A,B above

A)Clock Radio - circa 1979; last dusted 1988
POSTING: Clock radio. Works great

ME: Yep, point blank that's all they could say about it - works great cause there's nothing else great about it. It just gets you up in the morning & can tell you the time and that's it! But hey it's free so you can't complain, right...how lovely! I just love how they didn't even try to polish it up for the picture. I mean, really, how hard would that have been?

B)Video Rewinder - circa I have no idea cause I've never heard of this before
POSTING:Kinyo video tape rewinder. Stops when the tape is rewound. Works fine

ME: First of all, they mentioned a brand name - why? Moving on, description is very descriptive, thank you for the information! I like how this one only "works fine" not great like the clock radio & another dirty item in their household under the free section. Nice work! I don't even think they know how funny they are...I bet you they took this serious when they listed it! I just can't even believe they took the time to do it at all.

However, they probably wonder why I even took the time to write about it. Once again, moving on!

0 comments: