BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blogger McBloggsy


BLOG = Web log (as in my little journal to document all the stuff no one wants to hear me talk about yet I post it to the Internet for anyone to stumble upon boredness) = Awesomely bad

And I have also recently discovered the inticing button "Next Blog" at the top of the page. How nice of Mr.Corporate McBloggersome to provide us with a link to other people's random turkish delight. I just get so frustrated when the ASn'DKR*OWeHN (foreign & uncomprehendable) ones pop up & the hieroglyphic scripture is used to describe the whatchmacallit photo - ARGH! my little overseas friends, what are you trying to relay to me????? Tell me...send me 3 smoke rings if it is important!!

Sidenote: if you stumble upon this website from hitting "next blog" - leave a comment, it would tickle my funnybone!

0 comments: