BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Autoresponse











You too will think you got some crazy eyes...just when you thought that YOU have seen the greatest of all great Autoresponses via email....I just received the best.

This is coming from a legitimate manufacturer of products we represent on a serious level. Oh yes, this is real!

You will ask yourself three questions
1) Are they hiring?
2) What am I doing at work?
3) Is today opposite day?

Company 'X' will be closed Monday, August 11th, 2008 due to the observation of a Rhode Island holiday Victory Over Japan Day. Your messages and emails will be responded to promptly on Tuesday, August 12th when we return. Thank you for your understanding.

I mean I guess I would be celebrating it if I was the tiniest state in the US & I won a victory over an entire country...I'm not really sure what I am talking about here seeing as I've never heard of this victory. But, now it makes sense why Company X moved their factory from Maine....hmmm..I need to investigate this further, slackers!

0 comments: