BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Daily Horoscope


Ummmm...so I had an itch to look into my daily crystal ball & see all the good and/or bad I had to look forward to today. You know, how some cryptic writer decides what will happen to every single solitary Libra in the entire universe today! Even so, I always feel they have me in mind...I mean, what if no one else reads it today...then it is meant for me, right? It's like a free psychic reading.

Okay, with that being said & seeing how serious I take this insight - I had to post what it said today because after reading it, I was humorously baffled.

Libra for Aug 15, 2008
You are famously sociable, but today is almost ridiculous! Your great social energy makes you a hit with almost everyone you meet, so try to get out there and mix it up with folks a little!

Nuff said!

I mean, I could have told you that if you asked & they are right, it is almost ridiculous...I'm not just social, I'm famously sociable. However,it's almost like a 15 year old girl wrote that before she left to go to the high school pep rally. Heeeeheee!

So, I guess I shouldn't be wasting my time any more writing this - I'm using up my social energy hourglass!!!

0 comments: