BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blog Fog


I was just thinking about how I haven't posted anything lately.

It's not that I have neglected to add my tid bit of the day, I would like to think it is more of a Blog Fog or call it a Flog for short...if you don't have anything worthwhile to post, don't post anything at all...I added the picture to give it the whole shibang effect!!!

I guess I'm down since I really didn't win the little contest I submitted the "mascot name" to for the local baseball team. However, the name I did submit WON...yes it won alright but did I get credit for it - NO...exactly my point, I really don't win anything ever! Not even dumb contests...well it wasn't that dumb, it had a nice trip to Portland,Oregon as the prize - rats!!! In order to make myself feel better, I am going to assume that it was rigged since the man was a wildlife biologist for the city. It sounds pretty fishy to me, if I do say so myself

0 comments: