BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08













Today's freaky-deeky date. Well,I don't really know why it's freaky-deeky, it's just the same number repeated thrice (like that word, me too)...It's not like I'm suddenly going to become some totally outrageous superhero for the day like She-Ra & defy gravity. I already tried & I've got 2 skinned kneecaps & a killer black eye right now! Argh! Maybe that's what I'll do instead...run around with a patch over my eye, buy a stuffed parrot to put on my shoulder (cause a real one would just fly away), and act like a sexy lady pirate! Eww yea, that sounds that sounds like a good Friday night plan!

But, I need to incorporate an Asian theme to it. Since 8 is their uber lucky number & if I want to win that jackpot lotto tonight I better order some Poo Poo Platter & a dozen fortune cookies to consume that lucky energy. I don't think overusing the eyeliner to create a slant eye effect & talking in broken English will bring me much prosperity...I would tend to think it would bring the reverse & Lord knows I don't need that! My credit card has smoke rising off it from being swiped so much lately - shoo-weee!

0 comments: