BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

You know your a crazy pet owner when....




Oh, how I love seeing little innocent children & pets shamelessly get dressed for the Halloween holiday when they have no control over what is being put over their head & on their tiny little bodies.

Here are a few examples that people submitted to the local paper which means these people could be my neighbors which I love even more - they are kookier than me!!

I wish my cat wasn't so fickle. I guess she knows me too well after I applied the blush to her white cheeks. She runs when I attempt to put anything human on her. Rats! Oh well, I will live vicariously through these fellow pet owners. Enjoy!

PS- look at the pumpkin in the first photo...I guess the Elvis crooner needs practice

0 comments: