BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Continuation of "free" on craigslist




I think I am going to continue to post my frequent favorite craiglist category "Free"

Still amused by some of the listings - the time, the effort, the bizarreness!!!

Today contestants....drum roll please

A) Fruity Loops - yep, come get free cereal that a moving company is trying to get rid of since some home owner pawned it off on him.

B) Light Bulb - okay people, I know the economy is bad but the amount of gas it would take you to pick it up would be the same cost of the bulb.

C) Litter Pan - maybe if it was new, but ewww, a used litter pan. I think I would find an old garbage lid or something before resorting to driving to pick up a stinky litter pan preowned, gawd, could you imagine the car ride home, gag!

0 comments: