BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

2 years seems like forever....


Originally when I started this blog, I was just going to keep it light & frivolous about random funny things I encounter in my day to day life.

However, I noticed that lately I've used it more as an outlet to talk about a vast variety of the things going on.

So, I felt the desire to post a lil dedication about something that still weighs so deeply on my soul.

Tomorrow will be the 2 year marking of my grandma Fagan's passing. We weren't ready to say goodbye since she was so active, animated & dedicated to her family. However, a higher calling decided it was her time to serve the Lord. I just wanted to let her know that we still reminisce about her, miss her & love her dearly.

I've had more than one reader tell me that she is my angel. I believe that too. We shared a close bond over the years we spent together. She would always take care of me when my parents went out of town...cook for me til I was stuffed, make my lunches, drive me to school & make sure I always washed my face. ha! We'd cut grocery coupons together on Sunday mornings, she'd stick up for me when grandpa would get grouchy & yell at me, and so many other wonderful memories. A true gem of a woman. I'm proud to have known her & call her my grandma.

XoXo

0 comments: