BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Wave....


I hesitated to post this beacuse I wasn't sure if I was just hypersensitive to this situation & that it is a common occurance or if I was the witness to this strange sitaution.

I went with the latter as you can see...

I've recently have taken notice to a string of "baby waves"

Out of nowhere...when I least expect it, there is a random baby staring at me then suddenly waving & smiling like crazy...like I'm Santa Claus or something. I don't know these kids...I'm they are cute little things but I keep wondering - do they do this to every car at every stop light or just me? Do they do this to every young lady on the mall escalator or just me? Not just white ones either...its not like they relate to me or something. Last week it was a little black boy in a car seat that popped up, looked over at me & just started waving. WTF??? Where did that come from...but didn't think much more about it. Then, I went to get my hair done at the mall & a little spanish kid on the escalator holding his moms hand turns around & just starts waving away. I picked up on it this time only because of the recent occurance....still confused though. Then, this morning it was "okay what's going on here" when a little Asian boy in a car seat was staring at me at the stop light...his grandpa in the front seat not paying attention. Then as the light turned green, he pops up & starts waving goodbye with a big grin on his face. The weird part is that I never waved at them first. You know, how you see those typical people that run up to strangers kids saying "ga ga goo goo, awww, he's so precious" Then, I would say that deserves a wave & smile. But I just look at them wondering what they are thinking - boom! it happens again. So, it just made me curious & intrigued as to what the insight to this situation is only because its been so common recently & not in the past???? Hmmm....is it some biological clock trick or something - agh!! scary! I totally feel like Ally McBeal right now except instead of the baby dancing its waving...

0 comments: